• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Proof Giygas isn't a guy...

Lugia

I noticed a lot of people here think I'm a guy and not a girl, so here's proof that I am a female:
4jutm8.jpg

Me sitting on the table in my Art I class on the last day of school.

3313aev.jpg

I'm the one on the left. This was taken in Algebra on the last day of school. (Uh, don't ask about my friend's face... I think she was trying to look sexy xD)

a2yy9.jpg

I'm the one on the left. Again, Algebra, last day of school. I'm just playing with my friend. :D

So there, me in my typical fashion being very feminine as always.

I guess we can also use this topic to talk about my new hairstyle... well, it was new at the time but it's my current one. I like my hair wavy. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Further proof: I also like guys, too! My favorite guys are:

Richard Hammond, James May, Jeremy Clarkson, Rob Swire, Chris Pine, Anton Yelchin, Zachary Quinto, John Bon Jovi, Robert Downey, Jr., Dale Earnhardt Jr., Alfred F. Jones, Arthur Kirkland, and Gilbert Beillschmidt.

I also listen to very feminine music. I listen to Pendulum, Daft Punk, Anamanaguchi, and Nightwish!

and my favorite color is camo, and my favorite sport is snowboarding x3 I'm honestly the girliest person on here in my opinion.

I also like Axis Powers Hetalia, Half-life, longboarding, Tron, and Pokemon! You can't get any more girly than that.

If you need any more proof I will give you it.

That's enough proof for me! :) I never thought you were a boy going by the threads you made.

Werbung:
Hahaha. Maybe some new members would think you are a guy but as for me, i had seen your geared photo and i had read and responded in your threads, no doubt your certainly are a girl. (Besides this is a girl forum, right!). Anyways, i also have such fashion about T-shirts!:D

Back