• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Emma_

Oooookaaay, sorry if this question has already been answered in another topic, I just couldn't waste time sieving through two pages of topics to find the relevant one.

As the topic and description implies, I am having trouble accessing my own as well as other member's profiles. When I do click on the hyperlink a message such as this comes up:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.[/b]

And I am most certainly logged in. Perhaps I will log out and in again, or perhaps members can block access, or something? I'll try that now.

EDIT: I tried logging in again and it still doesn't work.

Werbung:
You will be able to access this feature once you are filtered into the correct user group
<

Oh yeah, I forgot to add a suggestion. IRC. Or do we already have an informal IRC channel not linked to the site? It could be good. Might get more users lurking.

Werbung:
We have had chat rooms both Java and IRC in the past - neither got used.

Good suggestion though, thank you.

Back