• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Preferred wedding fashion

zararina

I just have a thought for this topic because a friend of mine will have her wedding this Saturday and I am one of the bride's maid. ;)
The dresses are just simple also the makeup of her and the style and everything.
Do you also prefer simpler wedding fashion or high class (or whatever it should be called)? LOL

Werbung:
I would definitely say simple. We always joke that if I get married, I'll be wearing blue jeans at the altar, haha. :p

In general, even when attending other people's weddings, I like the simpler styles. Going too crazy or "high fashion" makes me cringe at the financial cost. I would much rather spend the money on a vacation/honeymoon, house, car, etc, and I have a hard time imagining spending all that money on a single day.

I also like the simpler fashions. There's nothing wrong with it and I find that sometimes the more simple the classier. I've been to a few of those "high class" weddings and I honestly felt uncomfortable and out of place. Those people were obviously doing it to show off which I thought was stupid because it was such a waste of money. Like Jessi said, you could spend that money on other worthwhile things instead of just blowing it all for a wedding.

I'd prefer to go simple. Like what Jessi said, it'd be much better to spend more on the vacation/honeymoon, because that's where you two will really first spend your time as a married couple. The marriage would only last for a couple of hours, and it's just a tradition really. I'd prefer a red wedding though rather than white..

Simple but elegant for me as well. And no too bright colors, please. For me, colors like gold, cream, and pale yellow look best. And I want the dresses of my full entourage to be finely made (with no bulky pleats/stitches).

I prefer elegant, high class church wedding. It is one of the important events in a lifetime so me and my fiance would like to have the BEST WEDDING that we could ever have. Anyway, we are getting married first by CIVIL wedding so it is just a simple one. In two years time, we will have our elegant church wedding. We have the same dream, and that is to get married as elegant as it could be.

Last weekend I went to my friend's wedding. She also had a simple wedding and wore a long cream boobtube satiny wedding dress. The dress had no frills or beading but what made it elegant, besides her having a fabulous figure, was that her hair was done in an upstyle with a little diamond tiara. The only other accessory she wore was a pair of diamond earings. So simply doesn't have to mean plain or boring. It can also mean style and elegance.

My wedding will have casual dress most likely, and since I hang out with insane people and will probably marry an insane person, my wedding will probably end up being some rave party type thing. With Nerf guns. Welllll that's just the kinda people I hang out with and I don't really mind xD

I love elegant and classy weddings. The dress should also reflect that, maybe with a bit of lace and crystals. I'm definitely not into all-out princess dresses with trains that have to be measured in feet but I really love some drama in a wedding dress. I just think that it ensures that all eyes are on the bride on her special day.

Weddings and everything about them, the decor, color scheme, wardrobe, etc should reflect the personalities of the bride and groom. Whether it be simple or elegant or classy, any wedding can be beautiful and perfect.

I would love a simple and elegant wedding. I imagine getting married at sunset on a boat by a captain. I don't want to spend a lot of money on the wedding. I don't want to start my marriage off with a mountain of debt.

Werbung:
When I was a little girl I used to dream about a wonderful, big dress with thousands of frills, similar to the one that Scarlett in Gone With the Wind had:D . Now, I'd like something simpler, because my dream wedding would be simple and quiet, without family, with only a few friends. So I'm thinking about a short, white dress and I want my hair to be curled. After the wedding my love and me would go for a walk.

Back