• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Potty's Bunny!

Snowbaby

Gosh, it's been such a hard day!
Lyingdown.jpg

kissies!
Dscf0961.jpg

Dscf0733.jpg

I see youuuuuuu
Dscf0720.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

Werbung:
p.s. Potty - it's because of the file size when you take the pics straight from your camera. If you reduce their size using paint shop pro or another editing programme, they should upload ok then.

Thanks Snowy! Ahh they're sho cute.

Nah I tried that too - were the files I sent you big? Hmmm. At the bottom of the "add a post" page it says I'm over my attachment quota so no matter how small I make it, it still wont post. I'll try with one other that I've shrunk. It's 133kb 640x480 pixels, lets see if it works...

"Select a file
Attachment space used 503.05K of 500K
Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space"

71kb, 448x336 also too big.

You could go into My Controls and manage attachments - if you delete some old ones you'd be able to upload new ones.

Or a much easier thing to do would be to register at photobucket.com for free hosting!

Aww!!
I was so totally scared of rabbits when I was like 3 or something and my uncle whoused to live with us brought a pair of white bunnies with red eyes home.. And I have a picture of me when I was 2 or 3 and those rabbits are sitting in front of me and i'm crying lol

Werbung:
Bahaha I'm not surprised! Those red-eyed rabbits look like they're straight from hell. We were considering getting one when we were shopping for Houdini but decided against it cos they're CREEPY.

Back