• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

posting a new thread on GPF

chapel

hey all chapel here. been peeking GP for awhile just now. hope you all welcome me with open arms.
i'm not too good at intros. :D
you can ask me whatever you want and i'll answer them if they are not too personal.

Werbung:
Welcome to the forum for us girls! I can say all members here are warm and friendly.
Hope you would enjoy interacting and sharing ideas and tips here.
God bless!

Hello, Chapel... wow.. unique name and nice avatar.. :D Welcome to GPF.. ^^ I hope you enjoy participating in this forum. Lots of interesting topics available in all categories. Looking forward to seeing more threads from you. Happy posting!

Hello, Chapel... wow.. unique name and nice avatar.. :D Welcome to GPF.. ^^ I hope you enjoy participating in this forum. Lots of interesting topics available in all categories. Looking forward to seeing more threads from you. Happy posting!
thx. i like this place already!! i'm very emo, and have a unique.... way of socializing.... both you and Cecil have such pretty names. ;)

Werbung:
thx. i like this place already!! i'm very emo, and have a unique.... way of socializing.... both you and Cecil have such pretty names. ;)

Thanks for the compliment! Your name is unique and pretty too.
I wonder why you chose "Chapel"... :oops:

Back