• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

(possibly) leaving GPF

Lugia

I dunno... I just feel so awkward here. You guys have it all together, talking about fashion and being cute and having fun... and I'm floating around just being weird and stuff, and my idea of cute is... well, you know... it involves a very loud and powerful sort of machine...

So yeah. I feel out of place here... so over the next few days I might leave... I'll just go on back with the other guys... even though I've got the wrong parts I'm still basically one of them... even though I'm a misfit among all...

Werbung:

Am so sorry if I have offended you in any way, this was never my intention...It's just that I hope you realise and understand that the majority of women here and indeed everywhere are not simply car mad only....We do have many, many other very interesting and varied subjects in our favour to think and discuss about....That is the beauty of being a woman.

I do hope you will perhaps rethink your decision about leaving the forum...I shall feel so awful if you do, as I shall constantly think it was all my fault.

I'm just a car woma- well, I failed that test... I'm just a gearhead, plain and simple. :( I thought I was being SUPER girly just joining here ... but I was wrong apparently...

I'm just a car woma- well, I failed that test... I'm just a gearhead, plain and simple. :( I thought I was being SUPER girly just joining here ... but I was wrong apparently...
Hi, i was also not that super girlie member here. I just enjoy the discussions and share my thoughts. Nice to know someone here is not so girlie too also, i guess all are welcome here as long as you are a girl. :D

Good, am very pleased indeed to see this....does this mean that perhaps you could just from time to time please, post or put on a thread other than anything dealing with cars, engines etc.....perhaps something all us other girls can relate to a little better. :)

Hmm... well, okay...

I guess I can take the Top Gear out of my sig if that'll help...

Hmm... well, okay...

I guess I can take the Top Gear out of my sig if that'll help...

Good thing you decided not to leave the forum.
Girl Power Forum is not just about being girly, fashion and all that stuff...
It's also about personality and how you carry yourself as a girl.
By being boyish doesn't mean that you aren't a girl anymore.
You still are, in your own unique way;)

Werbung:
I decided not to leave.
That was a nice decision girl. ;)
I believe that this is a forum for girls of all types. So all point of views and topics are welcomed here (as long as they fall on the right thread category). :D

Back