• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Plz READ!!! URGENT!!! FRIEND EMERGENCY!!!

CherryBlossom

Hey girls so I have a prob. to moan about.
So there's this girl who I guess you can say is my friend. I mean she is so nice and all. I like her, she's okay but the thing is she and I are the same age and I find that she is copying me for everything. Like seriously. So she and I are in college and have only one class together and we had to write somethings that we learned about the class and what we'll take with us in the future. I had posted first than she was late so she posted after. The topics I brought up I found in her post. I had thanked the prof. which no one else did and so did she I had said happy holidays to everyone and so did she [seriously no one acknowledged the prof. or the holidays, I read all the posts]. That's not all though. She also copies my style in clothing. Like this one is crazy I have some high heel boots that I wore when we went double dating she didn't have any boots let alone heel ones cause she tells me a week after the double date that she bought some high heel boots like me that those were the first ones she's ever owned cause she's not a high heel or boot person. I wore this top another day the day she goes to my work [cause I work at forever 21] and she sees my top and buys a top so similar to mine that I wore at work that day. Another day she and I go shopping 50% of her clothes she bought were the ones I picked. But that day she didn't get everything I had bought.

So ugggggghh. Idk. Idk how to take it. Right now I am mad I really am cause I mean if anything the school one is ridiculous but than thinking about the clothing/outfit one get's me just as mad. Soo ugh. Idk girls I need help should I just shine it on, I mean I think it can also be a good thing, like something that shouldn't get to me. But I mean I'm not like that kind of person to shine things on like that. Because she's going to copy everything from me soon enough. [and I don't want to break our friendship up because she's a really nice girl and I can't tell her either because she's a really nice girl]. But you know if most of the majority of posts say that I should break it off or tell her or not shine it on than I will break it off cause really I'm mutual. So I'm leaving it up to you girls. Kk.
Well pls reply asap. [[and sorry this is so long..lol but thanks for reading :)]]

Werbung:
You should talk to her about it. Most likely she feels insecure about yourself and thinks you are cool so is trying to mimic you.

Werbung:
Back