• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pleeeeaseeee Someone Help Me.....

xue gao

Okay... you may find this un-realistic, but its true.... I'm having boyfriend trouble cuz I'm not sure whether to two time or not.... I used to have this HUGE crush on a guy called Jerrol, but then he was like.. didn't even know who I am... I still like him a teeensy bit but I have a boyfriend now. Just yesterday, he passed me a note during class which said..

Can you be my girlfriend please?

What should I do?

Werbung:
First of all does he know that you have a boyfriend? Second of all if so is he friends with your boyfriend that you know of? Because it could be a test. that your boyfriend and he had wanted to test you on. Then again I dont really know how old you are but , do you love your boyfriend? Weigh the pros and cons of both of them and then make a decision from that. Good luck, keep us informed.

Personally, I don't approve of "two-timing". If you have considered doing this... perhaps you need to have a look at the relationship you have with your boyfriend?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jennifer @ Aug 18 2007, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First of all does he know that you have a boyfriend? Second of all if so is he friends with your boyfriend that you know of? Because it could be a test. that your boyfriend and he had wanted to test you on. Then again I dont really know how old you are but , do you love your boyfriend? Weigh the pros and cons of both of them and then make a decision from that. Good luck, keep us informed.[/b]
I remember them saying that they were both in Temasek Primary, ( I was somewhere else, anyway even if I told you all you would probably die of laughing) and they were best friends there. If its a test, I'll kill them both cause its exam next week... And Jerrol does know I have a boyfriend..

Two timing is a NO NO!!! It can oly end in tears
<

Attention of Snoweypooo's...I finally have Internet connection so I'm back to haunt you
<

I would two time. Why stop there.... there are billions of guys on the planet, and surely they can't know each other.... so why not see if you can be the first to 3,000,000,000 time...
<

Aha...? Very funny... I'm laughing to bits now.....
Are they forcing me to choose between them??? Why does it have to be like this..
Arghhhhh... It was horrible... I didn't even say I wanted to be Jerrols girlfriend when he just grabbed me and kissed me.... Ugh... I don't think its a trick now... I starting to worry about it now especially when my bro's in hospital... Ughhhh...

If you weren't so busy dismissing my post, you'd understand the sheer absurdity of what I said (aside from the figure and how you'd have to somehow manage it) was mainly because... It would be bad moral fibre to do that to so many people.... And if its bad morals for that many, its bad morals for 1
<

If you want to be with this other guy, dump your boyfriend.... If not, then tell him to go jump.

Never, ever two time! Cause it's immoral, ok? If you like this other guy maybe it's time to say goodbye to your boyfriend. And they were best friends? This is not really fair from Jerrol...

Ok..my post is not meant to be unfriendly or sceptical however...

1. Why on earth are you Jerrol's girlfriend if you don't want to be?

2. He kissed you and that makes you his girlfriend???? <insert dumbfounded expression> You are going to kiss a lot of guy's in your life and they will probably be way better kissers.

3. If they are "testing" you tell them both to take a jump in the nearest lake.

You do not "need" a boyfriend to justify your self worth, you do not need a boy who well "test" you.

Well said Subby and Dot. I agree, it's not necessary to be part of a relationship just to survive or be popular, whatever it may be.

Werbung:
Ask yourself one question. Will you be terribly upset if the relationship with your boyfriend ended?

If the answer is yes, resist temptation. If it's no then fgs end it and you'll be free to do what you like.

Treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself.........

Back