• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Plastic Surgery

I don't like any kind of surgery so I would never choose to have plastic surgery. I injured my nose playing sports and thought about having that done until I saw photos of what they do and the doctor said it wasn't life threatening. I feel the media portrays people as perfect and they aren't so people aspire to what doesn't exist.

I do feel people should look more on the inside than the outside because we all get old, but a good person will always remain inside.

Werbung:
Nope, I'd never get a plastic surgery, OP. I'm very bad with decisions to be honest, and I tend to regret a lot of the decisions I make, specially if they don't turn out well. So I'd for sure never let a surgeon mess around with my face, but I'm not so sure about the rest of my body. I'd probably consider a lipo sculpture. If I had enough cash to burn I'd probably go for it, but I'd never let anyone mess with my face.

My face is not perfect, but is attractive. I find my flaws attractive too, because I accept myself and this is the face god gave me. If I had a surgery I'd probably end up looking like someone totally different and that is something that has never appealed to me.

Werbung:
I wouldn't get a plastic surgery. I really like the way I look. Of course I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty and I have a face that my boyfriend finds beautiful, this is enough for me:love: Also, I'm scared of surgeries in general, they're dangerous and painful.
But, in general, if somebody wants to get a plastic surgery, I'm okay with it.

I feel the same way! I'm pretty, but not perfect (no one really is) and I have a face my SO finds beautiful. So why change? I think that I'll be fine as long as I like what I see in the mirror. I'm a bit nervous about getting old tho, but I'm hoping I'll take it very well, specially when the first wrinkle shows us. I hope by the time that happen I'll have more important things to worry about in my life, like for example raising my children and so on.

Back