• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Planned Baby Or Pleasant Surprise?

Planned baby or Pleasant Surprise?

• Total voters

Snowbaby

<

Werbung:
My pregnancy was quite a pleasant surprise. I went to the ER because I was having LBM for a week already and wondered why. During the check up, the doctors didn't find anything wrong except that "I was pregnant", me and my partner laughed about it and went home very excited.

All 3 of my bio kids were pleasant surprises, and I was using a different form of BC when I got pregnant with each one. My son was the biggest surprise of all, since I had had my tubes tied after my second daughter. :eek:

I wouldn't trade any of them for the world though, even though some days I would pay a band of gypsies to take them away for a while. ;)

I am pregnant right now with a baby boy who was a pleasant surprise. Me and my fiancee already had names picked out so when we found out we were having a boy it didn't take long for us to name him!

My pregnancy was unexpected for sure. Actually, I was unaware for quite some time. I was not sure I was pregnant until about the 3rd month or so. I did not miss any periods so I thought everything was normal, but on the third month I missed it so I took a pregnancy test and sure enough my little bun was in the oven! I felt all kinds of emotions at the time: worry, excitement, confusion, etc!

Werbung:
Mine was certainly a pleasant surprise. :) Like some of you guys, I wasn't aware that I was pregnant in the beginning because it was my first time. I was forced by my dad to marry my ex-husband because I got pregnant. Although I wasn't ready then, everything went well. I delivered my son through C-section. The day he was born was one of the happiest days of my life. :)

Back