• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pictures!

I don't see anything naughty about it.
<

Werbung:
<div align='center'>There is something odd about... 20+? males on a "girlpower" forum.
I did not expect there to be females let alone males older then 18 here, lol.

I'm new. I'm 16. And this was taken before I shaved my hair off, dyed it red and got some awesome piercings. Notice the race car bed. It's pretty awesome. (I am reminded of The Simpsons: Milhouse's dad: "I sleep in a racing car bed, do yo0o0ou?" Homer: "No. I sleep in a double-bed with my wife" M-D: "Oh... ") And ah yeah, I'm in my pajamas- it's pretty much what I wear 80% of the time. Sometimes I'm so lazy I wear it to school. I'm not kidding.
<

<div align='center'>
HAIR.jpg
</div>

This is after I shaved my hair off, dyed it red and got some awesome piercings.

<div align="center">
07092007381.jpg
</div>

Oh ah, and this is my cat in a photograph with me. I look much younger in this, probably due to the angle and exposure of the camera (it was taken with a mobile phone: N73). I am not strangling her, I assure you.

<div align='center'>
Cat.jpg
</div>

I got my nose pierced when I was 13, my labret pierced when I was 15 and my eyebrow pierced not long ago. My sister also wants to pay for me to get a tattoo for Christmas. She insists it is legal with 18+ (parental/guardian) permission. I'm not so sure though. And hopefully I grow some balls before I get it done because it could be a massive mistake.
<

I'm curious about this Tilly persons photo, by the sounds of it she is a heart-stopper.

Long post is long. Let me know if I should resize the images further myself or replace them with links instead.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Emma_ @ Sep 24 2007, 07:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There is something odd about... 20+? males on a "girlpower" forum.
I did not expect there to be females let alone males older then 18 here, lol.[/b]

We welcome all here, young/old, male/female. This site was initially created for women of all ages, but we don't discriminate against gender or age. So yeh, there's a wide variety of people here.
<

Hahahaha! Awesome thread!! I know who you all are, doo dee daa!!!! doo dee daa!!!!

haha, here goes.
<

[attachment=715:night_ou..._s_b_day.jpg]
Thats me!!!
<

[attachment=716:13446797...3709298l.jpg]

Thats me again with my cuz!

[attachment=717:15909967...036610ml.jpg]

And a night out a couple of weeks ago.

If you see me in the street say hi!
<

Werbung: