• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pictures!

Taken yesterday, going through a bout of insomnia so I have dark circles around my eyes.
<

1-3.jpg

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snuffypuffer @ Jul 24 2007, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Watch out Jessica! There's an unwholesome pink orb thing right under your face! Wait, that's a thing in the wastebasket, isn't it? My meds haven't kicked in yet.
<
[/b]

<
<
I had to look around on my desk to see what you was talking about. It is the top of an air fresnher bottle
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Verona @ Aug 11 2007, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[attachment=702:big_glasses.JPG]the reason no-one will go shopping with me =][/b]
I would TOTALLY go shopping with you!! As long as they have 2 pair of huge rock star shades and 2 floppy hats!!!

These are very cute pictures!! I am going to have to be pretty creative in Vegas to top these, or even come close!!! How 'bout I try getting pictures with the bunnies at The Playboy Club at The Palms? THAT would be cool!!!

I see Dot near moe..... And birds suddenly appearing on the wall.... you know.. cos you were near...
<

Nautica... How far away do you let your camera go? lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Sep 12 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nautica... How far away do you let your camera go? lol[/b]

My friends, after they convinced me to get up on that stage, went into my purse and got my camera, and took several pictures. I forgive them because it was very funny, and they were drunk too...and because they had a shot waiting for me when I was done on that stage!!
I also danced on another stage with the birthday girl. It was a Go-Go stage...AWESOME!!! There are more pics...

And Dot and Moe are so cute!!!

Werbung:
Back