• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

people say i'm crazy, and idk if its true.

Storm_child

alright, so,,,,, idk how to start this mess.....
anyway, so i'm usually really super duper hyper, and i'm just happy and crap like, all the time, and u kno, its like nothing phases me, im just like 'w/e man, idc, i'm fine. i can make it thro this mess' rite? and i have like, random spaz outs 'cos i get this feeling, like static, in my head, and i can't do anything, and i'm just like 'STFU MAN!!!" but like, nothing helps until u just wanna slam ur head against something (that doens't help either....)
And like, recently i went thro some REALLY REALLY awful crap, and i didn't really tell anyone except my older brother and one of my bffs. rite, and i was fine, i was just like 'alright, this sux, but i'm strong, i'm going to be fine.' then it got REALLY bad, and i had like, this scary mental breakdown thing when i was with Cappy, (my bff's bf) and then i was fine, i'm just like 'err. what happened?" and i'm still all happy and jumpy and hyper and crazy and crap. and the people that kno about it are like, tiptoeing around me like i'm about to crack and go all crazy homicidal or somethin' like that. i KNOW that i should be like, flipping out crazy sad or at the very least REALLY ticked off, but i'm not, i'm just like w/e. u kno? and i spaz out, and get all shakey and stuff, and people are just like 'OMG WATS WRONG WITH HER' and then i come back, and i'm just like 'im fine.' y does no one believe me?? they say that i'm crazy, and idk if it is or not. ugh!! if i don't work this mess out i WILL be crazy. lol

Werbung:
Hmmm.... that sounds a little like ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome) and is easily helped with Ritalin or Straterra and other such drugs.

My 12 year old brother, for example, was diagnosed for ADHD and ODD (opositional defiance disorder) so we put him on Straterra and it did a world of diference. Not only did it help him calm down, but it helped him concentrate better.

However, it could easily be hormonal and going on the contraceptive pill may help you too (I'm sorry I keep suggesting drugs). Age can also come into effect. Being in large crowd can also affect you, SO you must mentally calm yourself down.

I would suggest, if it truly bothers you, when you feel yourself losing control you can mentally stop yourself, particularly to stop yourself becoming embarassed by your own actions or manner.

Just try to calm yourself down when you feel youself losing it.

Wow ... You really dont seem that crazy .. maybe a few swears here and there but what the heck!? Really I go nutts a lot. When I see movies with old menn dieing I tend to have a heart brake .. I'm pretty sensitive but cazy nd loco also .. when i see things that arent that funny i sometimes just crack up and start yelling .. and when I do it in class its a real killer ... everyone stares at me and just starts to crack up, NOT WITH ME but AT ME. But people still seem to love me .. I still got a lot of friends and a guy kissed me .. so what could really go wrongly KAPLUUEEE in my life? I dont know but mostly I seem hyper and totally retarded but I have friends and a caring family.
I dont know about you but you should really stay strong .. you cant always expect people to like you but if you hope for the best .. maybe something will turn around and you'll suddenly find out they all love you and care for you. I dont know but im someone who hopes for the best and gets some things that I hope for. Maybe you are also?

Werbung:
Your post screamed to me, " I have ADHD!!!!!!!" but maybe you're over exaggerating go see a doctor they know all. They will probably just prescribe some medicine

Back