• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pelvic Exams

Lol, well alt, just how often are you inspecting your hymen? If it's really starting to worry you, then you might as well see a doctor so you can stop checking it quite so often. They'll confirm that there's nothing wrong. :)

Werbung:
I check it just whenever I feel the need to, like just randomly :p. My mother told me she's going to bring me to a doctor/ob gyne but she said that a month ago or two, and still nothing. She told me about the pelvic exam about that time as well. I'm still waiting for an actual date to be honest, and the waiting is making me feel a lot more uneasy.

Maybe you should nudge her about it again? She might've just forgotten or gotten distracted, and probably doesn't realize it's eating at you like this, hehe.

Werbung:
Maybe you should nudge her about it again? She might've just forgotten or gotten distracted, and probably doesn't realize it's eating at you like this, hehe.

I've done that a day ago or two, and she doesn't seem to care about it now.. :mad: It's frustrating.

Back