• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Peaches Dumps Husband For Christmas

GossipQueen

Peaches Geldof has told how she will spend Christmas with her father instead of her husband Max Drummey.

She told Hello! magazine she will spend the festive period at Bob Geldof's country home near Faversham in Kent, where she grew up, rather than what would be her first Christmas with her husband.

Geldof told the magazine: "It's tradition for me to be at my dad's house with my family, and the same for Max to be with his. We see each other all the time, so that's fine with us. It's what other young couples do, and it's only for four days."

She added: "My dad takes Christmas very seriously because he had a very deprived Irish childhood, so he loves to go all-out to compensate. I think it's more for him, but it's very sweet. He leaves stockings for us all at the end of the bed.

"It's like... er, dad I am almost 20, really! And then he puts all the presents under the tree and we open them in the morning.

"My dad does all the cooking and we have a turkey dinner, and sit in front of the log fire. My sisters and I say we are going to put on our eating pants and we put on elasticated trousers!"

source

Werbung:
Back