• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

painting walls

claudine

I was wondering what color did you choose for walls in your room? Is it one color or more? I saw some pretty apartments in which every wall was painted in a different color. This looks quite interesting. In my room I have green walls, it's a very intensive shade of green, the paint is called Alpine Grass. I did like it but now I'm really bored with it. I'd love to have light pink paint, it would look so warm and feminine! Or lavender - it's also beautiful but not as sweet as pink. What is your favourite paint color?

Werbung:
I want to paint my walls a cool grey and just decorate like a spa/beach theme. I want my room to feel like a peaceful oasis when I step into the doors. It's amazing how a bucket of paint can really change the atmosphere of your home.

I am very much into the look of 3 walls being one color and 1 wall being an accent wall. We painted the wall in our bedroom behind the bed a bright red and the rest of the room is a charcoal gray.

I generally stick with neutral colors now.....like off-whites and whatnot. I do love seeing a brightly colored room, but I just wouldn't want to stick with one for that long. I had a blue room when I was a kid and loved it, but can't imagine it now.

When we built our house, we only had the option to have every room painted the same color. I think it's a Southwestern style thing- tan stucco walls. It does make the house flow nicely. I have considering painting a harlequin pattern on one accent wall in the living room. I was thinking either a nice brown or sage green to compliment the tan but stay in the neutrals family.

Werbung:
When I need to paint the walls to my room, I would normally go for colors that will make my room looks bigger. Dark colors are of course out so I would normally choose something in the pastel tone. That would make my room looks bigger although I do like to look at rooms with very vibrant colors but that's not for me.

Back