• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Outdoors Or Indoors?

Outdoors or Indoors?

• Total voters
Werbung:
Indoors mostly. I enjoy the outdoors if I'm going for a walk in a park or to the beach. Otherwise, I like to stay away from bugs

I assumed that we were talking about a sunny day here...so I said outdoors!!

On yucky cold days, it would be inside all the way, although a good walk in the rain is almost always nice!

Indoors, of course! I feel more comfortable and safe when I am just at home. And I am not really a party-goer and an extrovert so I am mostly indoors and working online. I also get to be productive without leaving the house. And it makes me fulfilled. :)

It was also indoors for me since I usually just indoors. Lol
But definitely I also like outdoors specially if the weather is just right just like it was not too hot. I could enjoy walking in the park, biking, in the beach, playing some sports and some other things outdoor.

I love the outdoors! But I also have preferences... like outdoors at the beach or on a mountain top. If it's just in the city, then I'd prefer the indoors.

I love the outdoors. Doesn't matter the location, in the city, at the beach, in the moutains, etc. I love the outdoors.

I love being inside the company of my own home because it's where I can just relax and ease off all the stress that goes on in the outside world. Haha

Summer, definitely outdoors especially if it is in my own garden or at a restaurant overlooking the ocean. Winter would most certainly be inside, warm and cosy!

I absolutely love the outdoors! The outdoors is beautiful, expansive and always different. The only time I prefer and appreciate indoors is when I need to sleep. But when I am awake...outdoors, thank you. (-:

I burn too easily & can't stand the heat, so I put Indoors. If its winter, I still stay inside most of the time but I will go out more then because the sun isn't as strong & I have to wear long sleeves anyway so I'm less likely to burn.

Werbung:
I like to be outdoors when the weather is nice. I try to get in the shade though because I am pretty pale and my skin burns easily. I hate being indoors all day though, I try to work outside whenever I can.

Back