• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Our Lil Tiddlyjen

echoseddy

Gee I hope your ok? Sorry to hear your feel unwell . It doesnt sound good to me, the word unwell.
Please let me know if theres anything I could do ? If you ever need to talk , im such a hermit crab
and I have a window of time here on the internet. I just dont like when friends are not doing well whatever it may be.

Sure hope its a very temporary thing .
take it easy
Abecrombie
<

Werbung:
thanks mortisha, i appreciate it.
<
<

Ill tell you the background info and then explain whats going on now. For the past two weeks Ive had sharp pains in my left side and ive been feeling strange and needing to go to toilet a lot. Last week i was in agony for 5 minutes then fine for 2 hours, agony for 5 minutes then fine for even longer.

So i finally went to the doctors. He said it looks like youve got appendicitis, its obviously not acute because the pain would be constant and id be dead lol so i was put on antibiotics for that.

I felt okay, the pains had started to go away and i was feeling a lot better, last night while i was talking to scott and lou i felt very strange and had a constant cramp in my side, so i decided to try and sleep, but i couldnt do so at the time so i stayed up till about 3am, finally i fell asleep after having to resort to panadol (pain killer) and my heat pack froggy and i woke up an hour later when the panadol didnt work (it soooo doesnt last 12 hours) and my heat pack had lost his heaty powers.

So i decided to go to the loo, which is natural of course, and went to the toilet and pretty much just peed blood. I have never been so scared in my life, i started screaming I started crying I started freaking out and shaking and mum and dad came running though and mum freaked out too saying things like are you cut are you pregnant oh my god oh my god (its fun trust me
<
) Dad took me to the hospital right away and i was admitted and all that jazz (i used to like hospitals when there was nothing wrong with me but now um no) and i dont have appendicitis at all (thank you very non english speaking indian doctor of mine) and i actually have a urinary tract infection.

i was released at about 10 this morning and im on a full load of antibiotics for the RIGHT thing now.

So yeah, feeling tired, feeling sick, feeling sore. imagine a razor in your bladder.

yay!

<curls up to her mummy again>

<

Poor Jenjen, now I feel bad cos you were in all that pain and we left you to go play games *hugs*. Stoopid ninny ass doctor telling you that you had appendicitis.

Go slap him

Oh, I've suffered through a bladder infection, I don't think there's a lot that's more unpleasant than one. Thankfully they're easy to treat and the antibiotics start to work right away.

Hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

Well, when I was a child, I had an apendicitis, an acute one, and I wondered now how could it be on the left..but it's possible, the pain can reflect to both sides, which might have been the reason of his mistake..never the less, he should have at least put you on an ultrasound or an x-ray, i believe an apendicitis would have been quite visible.

I also had an urinary tract inflamation when I was a kid..peed blood too, not a lot though, and was around five years old at the time
<

Still can remember the pain, though..i'm real sorry..get well soon!!!
And you will, antibiotics will get that inflamation quickly!

Thats a relief now it seems you have the survived the worse part. Just think it could have been something
terrible like uteral cancer, or worse. Im glad you have antibiotics now and soon youll be your cute little bubble self again

relieved
Mortisha
<

Werbung:
Um....

Not to be making a point of it, but... i don't think anyone should sit back and consider what they "could of" had. The fact is they didn't have anything else, and therefore COULDN'T have had anything else, just because its in the same area..... Its basically making people scared of hypotheticals...

Anyhow, I am glad my Jen is getting better...
<

Back