• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Our Flat Is Toootally Haunted

Yeah I'm sure i'd let you out occassionally
<

I think thistle is going to break my legs lol

Werbung:
Ok, there's a rational alternative explanation to this one but:

Flatmate boiled the water, poured herself a cup off coffee, sits down and her coffee is stone cold. Other flatmate checks the kettle and it's searingly hot.

Alternate explanation - she topped up the kettle, set it to boil, got distracted, came back to put coffee in her mug, forgets she only just put the kettle on and pours it out. Gets distracted again, sits down and drinks her unboiled coffee.... possibly.

Flatmate: Yeah so I just saw the ghost
Me: What?
Me: I'm sorry, what?
Flatmate, I was looking in the mirror and I saw someone there and I looked down and then thought "wait....that's not right" looked up, they were gone. I checked your room for you but you werne't there but there was weird floaty something near the roof.
Flatmate: I think they had long straight brown hair.

I was in the lounge and have curly hair anyway. No one sides the flatmate has brown straight hair. And no, she didn't mistake herself for someone else...

OMG

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOH !!

P? that kinda reminds me of The Grudge ....... do me a favour? if you have a loft, never EVER stick your head through the hatch k?

<

On a side note: have you started looking for somewhere else to live yet? lol

<
thinking about it! The flatmate is now too scared to use the inside toilet so she's working me up into a fear.... and the toilet just locked itself. And now I'm in bed and I have to sleep alooooone!!!! But the rabbit doesn't seem bothered by it so there's nothing to fear, right....?

lol have you thought about borrowing a dog from someone just to see how it reacts?

OR !! *brainwave* maybe it IS the rabbit !!!!
<

Does it have red eyes?

Does it look at you and start drooling if you cut yourself?

has it ever levitated?

Does it have a fear of crucifixes?

Have you ever woken up late at night to see it drawing pentagrams on the floor and chanting in an unknown tongue?????????

I think you should investigate these possibilities *nods*

Failing that ........ EEK !! how can you stay there, I'd be long gone

Oh. My. God.

I never gave it a second thought but now that you say it, I HAVE seen him drawing pentagrams! *facepalm* how did I miss that?!!??! That's it, we're getting a rabbt exorcist!

Hmmm that's a good idea, maybe I'll do that....Oh though Emilie, the flatmate, probably wouldn't let it in because it'd scare the crap out of the rabbit. Cats too...

Both me and other flatmate, Smillie, suggested getting a medium in hehe. We just met one on sunday when we went on a graveyard tour!

I have always wanted to see a ghost. My mom saw one a few times. I would only want to see a nice one, not a scary one.

No it's been pretty quiet! Though the other day when it was just me and Emilie home, the front door was randomly open (only very slightly) and we didn't notice til Emilie leant against the door and it closed. Very very odd because we soooo would not have left it open in case the rabbit escapes...

I missed a really big one!!!!!

A while back now, Emilie was working at her desk, she feels her arm start burning a little/feeling a bit hot and she looks down and there are these scratches all up her arm.

1. The only thing she was wearing on her arms was her dressing gown, the bracelet didn't slip far enough down her arm to scratch. It was the kind of scratches that raise up and then within 10mins they go back down but are still all red so it must have happened within minutes of her noticing. It looked like she'd scratched her arm reaching into a sharp bush or something

2. She has no nails to scratch herself at all, let alone the kind of damage she had.

AND the next morning, her boyfriend wakes up with scratches on his chest.

Last night the bathroom locked itself again.

This morning, she gets out of the shower and has scratches on her chest.

As soon as I say it's quiet, weird stuff starts happening again....

Oh, and lastly, the deep exhale of breath I heard at my ear a while back. Admitedly I have terrible hearing (and will be getting surgery for it at some point cos it's like that) and have trouble locating sounds because of it, so I guess that could have been it...

*cries* I keep hearing heavy footsteps up and down the corridor, its 11pm, flatmates are in bed watching a movie and I'm desperately trying to work out whether the steps might be light enough to be the rabbit. Oh god, please let it be the rabbit!!!!!

Werbung:
Back