• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

One of the guys

Lugia

I often hang out with boys and don't flirt with them, because I'd rather compare Impreza to EVO than Ralph Lauren to DKNY or whatever. They pretty much treat me as one of them and all is fine and dandy and a few girls talk to me as well.

However I have been told that this is a bad thing as a woman should never hang out with males unless they are flirting.

What should I do? Should I stop talking to them and suck it up, and just sneak Motor Trend underneath a copy of Cosmo Girl so I can pretend to be girly?

Werbung:
i think you should just be yourself. if you're comfortable like then than thats all that matters. I bet some girls would LOVE to be you. Dont stress it, just work with it. :)

However I have been told that this is a bad thing as a woman should never hang out with males unless they are flirting.
I have many male friends and we are pretty fine. And they are not flirting with me...we just hang out. xD So, this is allegation is not true.

Please, don't try to be something you don't like. People like you just the way you are and I'm sure they don't want you to change. If you don;t like DKNY, it;s ok. You like other things that make people think you are adorable in your own way.:)

Werbung:
I think to be with guys just to flirt is bad compared to just hang out with them as friends. ;)
I also have guy friends and we hangout together with some of our girl friends too. It was right that as long as you are just being yourself and you are not hurting anyone. There is nothing bad about it.

Back