• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

One Funny Thing About You

samezoobi

Hi Guys,
Share your funniest or oddest or greatest thing. Mine was posted below:
Well the other day I was wearing a hat and suddenly a puff of wind blew it off and hang it on a tree. It's really awkward when I found out that I couldn't get it because it's really high. Everybody is looking at me.

Werbung:
The first thing Thank you for this wonderful game ammm
smile.png

one day my dad Buy new car We were going out and at the door of the house there was a car like our car and I thought it was our car so i entered it hehehehe and when my father went out to our car I knew I was not inside our car so i directly went out of the car ,Everyone was laughing at me
redface.png

The funniest thing about me...hmmm...I never read just one book. Since I was very young, I've always read two books at the same time.

I don't think that's difficult. I write and I often write several stories at one time. I think it's the same basic concept.

I would have one book in the house, one book in my handbag and another one at work and read three at once that way... now I have my kindle i carry 3000 books around with me everywhere i go :)

I too can never do one thing at once. I usually am into more than one book and often spread myself very thin on things.

Werbung:
Haha, thats really something funny.

The other day i stopped my car while the light was green! I heard horns behind me, and i realized that its green and i could go through.
It was embarrassing too, dont know what i had in my mind then. :p

Back