• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Once Upon A Time...

Dot

Dot sat on the sunny patio with sunglasses perched on her nose and a latte in front of her. She was only pretending to read, in truth she was far too excited to concentrate. Today she was to begin an adventure. Today...

"Dot!"

Dot looked up and smiled into the face of....

<

ok its your turn...

Werbung:
...snowy who was running towards her at some pace.... Snowy couldn't stop herself and tumbled into Dot.

Snowy helped Dotty up and tried to tell Dotty something but she was sooooooo excited.

"Calm down snowy" said Dotty, "Tell me what it is...."

Snowy took a deep breath and said...

"I found a turnip that looks just like Microdot!!!"

Dot, whilst somewhat excited by this, was also kind of annoyed. It had been a long time since she harvested her son. Snowy looked around on the ground for the fallen turnip, which had dislodged from her hands due to the collision. She did not find it however, but she did find....

...a rabbit hole, into which she and snowy promptly tumbled into. Obviously this was no ordinary rabbit hole because standing on her head in front of them was...

jen, grinning excitedly at the prospect of the presence of a dot and a snowy.
With a twitch of her nose and a jiggle of her bones she said:

*giggle* says me to dot and snowyyy
for i have something to give to thee
its fluffy and pink and sparkley too
it is my little gift to you
you must be gentle
you must be kind
you must watch over this gift
all of the time

and with that witty poem she pulled out a sparkley bag, reached in and grabbed a....

she grabbed for an apple and sat bake down and pretended to read while still eating the apple and hidding her excitement.
*today is the day*dot said softly
snowy said*wat did u say*
dot thought hastly
*um..um..how ..r ..u ..today?*dot said scraching her head
snowy confused repled*ok and u*
dot said in a low droned out voice*ok i gess*

So they lived happily ever after, in pursuit of similar boring conversations until a large purple weasel, with histrionic personalty disorder ( A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts) began rubbing.....

....Ointment on a large pelican who had become sunburnt whilst watching a Kevin Costner movie during a lunar eclipse. The weasel, who was on social security and therefore got the ointment cheap, became agitated by the way....

..Dot smacked Subby, while completely ignoring the Dissociative state brought on by inhaling too much desktop cleaner. Often times, such activities induced a strange memory in which Subby...

...was found pole dancing at a local bar in a double act with David Hasselhoff. Dot did enjoy coming down to watch "Baywatch this"and was often found in the fron row where she would....

snort indignantly at those with poor dental hygiene, while singing "Im a little tea pot short and stout", which was a relief becuase last week she thought she was a....

Werbung:
Brazilian tree frog name gimpy, who worked as a handglider for the freemasons. Snowy and Thistle, however, were seen...

Back