• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Omg Happiness

Potholer

Ok, the main purpose of this is to say that I got accepted into my first choice of halls of residence at Otago university! YAY! It's one of the best halls and it makes me so happy! And it sounds so good! So good!

But you know what makes me even HAPPIER? (really, it's not all that special but I'm suddenly happy so this gets the credit). I just got a text from my employers and the work season has started so I now have a whole lot of work to look forward to. That phrase may sound a bit weird but I'll put it this way - I'll be getting paid $15 an hour to do airbrush (fake) tattoos and balloon animals. Last holidays I made about $1200 over the summer with this work and I specifically asked for as much work as possible because I have to make $1500 this summer for university so woooo!!!

*exudes happiness vibes*

Werbung:
Wow!!!! Excellent Potty!!! I'm excited for you!! And yey for work too, your work sounds like so much fun compared to mine
<
Can I help you?!
<

Congratulations Potholer.

Your gonna love Otago Uni, just remember. The University ballet team is only for the men, and avert your eyes if you wish to remain a lady.

And you know what else this means, yes. Jinkies, you'll be closer to Kissy by lots. Yay!

Jeepers indeed!! YAY Snowy coming too!

My sister is at otago too and she said she's been telling ALL her friends how proud of me she is. I first told her and she goes "That's F****** awesome!" and I was like "Tehehehe".

Ballet outfits for men leave nothing to the imagination....*shudder*

One sucky thing though - Catrat didn't keep accepted into any halls so she can't go. She'll be staying in Wellington. Which suxxors in the extreme but it's for the best.

I'm doing a Crim or Psych major now anyway so I probably wouldn't have gone to Otago anyway. Plus it's Ms Ryburn's fault I didn't get accepted! She pretty much admitted to me that she told them they should watch me in case I kill myself or something. It makes me angry.

Werbung:
*anger*

Bah, you're not capable of that. And besides, you would have been with me and I wouldn't have let anything happen. Cos, you know, I'm omniscient...

Back