• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

ok, i really need help.

That is tough! Does your friend have any support from family members? I can only imagine what it would be like to be alone and young with an infant.

Werbung:
ok, i live with my grandpa cuase my dad is in jail for killing my mom. my period is 10 days late, and my boyfriend, who took my V a month ago, is totally avoiding me. im uber depressed and im thinkin of things a shudnt be. what should i do?
First of all you need to see the condition carefully....don't depressed such conditions may come in anyone's life........just calm yourself..don't depend on others...anyone........ and keep yourself happy.
just add some happiness to your life by doing something new keep smiling :)

Think of what is best for you and the baby. Can you afford a child right now? Will you be able to care for it and give it unconditional love. Who will help to support you? If you can not give the baby the best life, then give it up for adoption. It may be hard but only you can make the decision.

i hope it worked out the best for u my friend went through something like that and well lets just say shes gettin 600 bucks a month now

Uh... she's getting $600 from whom? Not the ex-boyfriend I'm guessing, cause most times you can't get that much child support from a guy even if he is the baby's real father unless he's actually making good money. And, as far as support from the government, welfare or foodstamps that only covers part of the cost of raising a child. The US government estimates that it costs $700 per month to raise EACH child.

Having a child when you are still a child is no easy thing to do and it's not a get rich quick scheme.

My grandmother made that decision to have a baby while she was a teen and then she got married. Neither decision worked out well for her. But, honestly I'm glad my grandmother had her baby or else I wouldn't be here now. Her life was way tough though. She was never a rich woman, never had lots of education and worked 12 hour days all through her teens and twenties until her son was old enough to contribute money to the family.

Just saying, think smart about raising a baby alone, enlist help of mom and dad and grandpa to raise the baby. Talk to your boyfriend's parents cause they will be the grandparents too and that's their grandchild so they should be paying for some of the diaper and food expenses.

Don't rely on some loser boyfriend who couldn't be bothered to use birth control preventative. And, whatever you do, don't drop out of school. That's really the biggest mistake a teen mom could ever make. Even if you have to get your GED, it's totally worth it cause then you can go to community college on loans/grants.

Okay you're in a bit of a pickle. Do what you think is right about the baby, if you're too young think about it logically, can you cope - taking stability and finances in to consideration. Forget that guy, he's not worth your time, seriously.
Just have a little think of how you want your life to pan out, you'll soon realise what you need to do.

Okay you're in a bit of a pickle. Do what you think is right about the baby, if you're too young think about it logically, can you cope - taking stability and finances in to consideration. Forget that guy, he's not worth your time, seriously.
Just have a little think of how you want your life to pan out, you'll soon realise what you need to do.

I agree with Bethany. He doesn't care about you so move on and be strong for you are going to be a parent now, and have faith because your child needs you. Be sure to eat healthy for the baby :)

Werbung:
I can see you are in a hard situation...you really need to sit down & think about what's right for you & your unborn child...will your grandfather still let you live at home or kick you out when you tell him your pregnant? If so, do you have anywhere else you can go? Look into childcare too because once the baby is old enough, you will be wanting to obtain your education (whether you are still in high school or college, I don't know) plus you will be wanting to work to earn money to support your child...do you have a good network of friends & family who can help you out while you are working & studying? These are the things that you really need to consider.

Back