• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

ok, i really need help.

happyunicorn103

ok, i live with my grandpa cuase my dad is in jail for killing my mom. my period is 10 days late, and my boyfriend, who took my V a month ago, is totally avoiding me. im uber depressed and im thinkin of things a shudnt be. what should i do?

Werbung:
ok, i live with my grandpa cuase my dad is in jail for killing my mom. my period is 10 days late, and my boyfriend, who took my V a month ago, is totally avoiding me. im uber depressed and im thinkin of things a shudnt be. what should i do?

Have you decided on a name for the baby?

Wow... well im sorry to hear that, good luck with whatever happens...
Well, maybe you should tell your grandpa about this and ask for his help. I know that would probably be hard but he's going to find out eventually anyway if you're living with him.
You can look into abortions, or put the baby up for adoption when you have it, or raise it yourself hopefully with the help of your grandpa. It all depends on how you feel about it.

just remember, everything happens for a reason, and keep your head up.. dont let anyone get you down!! guys are jerks, and they are totally useless sometimes..
i would recommend adoption, there are thousands of women, like myself, who cant have kids, and would love to have your baby.. and give he/she a great life.

ok, so i tested and i am prgnant. what should i do i am totally to young for a kid and the dad is movin to alabama

omg I feel so bad for you. :(

Listen you will need to tell your grandpa and the boy's parents, (if u didn't already) cuz it's really important, espically when the baby comes. They need to know it's VERY important =[

Don't be too concerned. How old are you? I have had my period 2 weeks late and I wasn't pregnant. It could be stress. So, did your boyfriend wear a condom? W/B and I might be able to help you more.

Night

wow! i feel so sorry for you:(
i try to avoid boyfriends i don't wan't to end up a teenage mom. you should have used protection
don't abort the baby it's the worst thing you could do.

Be strong. I feel so bad for you.
If you are under 15 you are too young to have a baby, and will need help in raising it. Dont put it up for adoption. Its the worst thing you can do, maybe you have a relative that is willing to help??

Keep your head up and stay strong,
I cannot say i know how you are feeling exactly but i have had to put up with a family member in jail before and it is impossible to explain the extent of how much pain and hurt that brings to you and your family.
Don't stress too much about your late period but it couldn't hurt to go get a pregnancy test. If you wore protection you should be fine, if not i agree with the other comments, you need to tell your grandfather, i'm sure he'd understand.
Don't worry about that boy either, he doesn't deserve you.
Keep your head up darl.

Oh, just noticed you confirmed you were pregnant. You do need to talk to your grandfather, better to tell him now before he finds out himself.
Look after yourself and stay safe. Night

When you say that your thinking of things you shouldn't be...I hope you're not thinking about suicide. Things are never as bad as they seem. In time, you'll be able to look back on this period of your life as a great learning experience, one that took you to a much better place. So don't let suicide enter your thoughs. And the boyfriend who took your "V" and rejected you? Forget about him. He's not worth your thoughts.

This thread was started some time ago, I am curious as to what the outcome was. It can be very scary to be experiencing such things. I hope the OP found someone to talk to.

Werbung:
i hope it worked out the best for u my friend went through something like that and well lets just say shes gettin 600 bucks a month now

Back