• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Oh What A Day!....So Far!!

Brighteyes

Please tell me you have all had "one of those days" when anything or everything seems to be against you.

The other day, whilst in the town doing some weekend supermarket shopping, I had a "call of nature", so while proceeding with "business" I noticed that one of my shoe straps had worked loose.

Easy enough to put right you would have thought, but, in leaning down to adjust, I heard, and felt a rather unpleasant twang/snap!.....Yes you've guessed it, one of my bra straps decided to part company (just how does this happen?)......First time I have ever been in this situation.....It seems almost laughable when I think back to prior my breast reduction last year, you would have thought that this would have been a somewhat regular occurrence, with the size and weight my poor bras had to attempt to carry/support.

Anyway in my tool box (Handbag) I just happened to have amongst everything else (as we ladies do), a safety pin, so problem solved.

Then, to cap it all, having done the shopping, I was carrying it back to the car when the handle on one of the B****y (sorry!) bags broke, shedding its contents all over the car park.

I spent the rest of the day safely indoors, "with all the windows and doors locked", just in case anything else decided to descend upon me.......Am very glad to say that nothing did!......Now, please tell me I am not alone.

Werbung:
Oh my God, that's what we call "bad luck"! :eek:
On Friday, my family and I were ready to go on a road trip. In fact, we were invited at an oath taking ceremony far away our home. The day started really beautifully but it turned out to be a disaster!
Our car broke down in the middle of nowhere and we were waiting roadside assistance for 2 hours...
To tell you the truth, we never reached that ceremony...When we got home I realised that it was Friday 13th! :p Bad luck here, too...

Sounds like a really bad day :( hope your days have gotten a bit better.

I have days like that where everything that could go wrong does, I try to just laugh them off. :)

I can imagine how a day like that could feel, ugh! One day I was at school and my water bottle fell off of the desk and pretty much EXPLODED all over the entire classroom and I had to clean it up with this really, really thin toilet paper. The same evening I was out walking and my phone died so I had to go back into the house, and on my way in I walked through this MASSIVE spider web and the spider was on my head. Not as many things happened but I think the spiderweb evened it out a bit if I say so myself, oh my god... it like stretched across the whole yard and it was sticky and gross and I went inside and took my glasses off and you could still see the web pattern on the glass and just eughgggghhueueughhh

I am having a day like that today! It is only just 1pm and I have already had a power cut, a smashed window and my little girl cutting her leg while out playing.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother getting out of bed! :/

LOL I am sorry to laugh, but that is my DAILY luck!!If I do not have a day like that I am like, ok what horrible thing is going to happen!

Though I tend to have problems like my shirt ripping or my pants not staying in place. I am also the clumsiest person I know, so I am always breaking something or spilling something.

Everyday I am eager for the day to end, so nothing else bad can happen.

Werbung:
You are definitely not alone. Been there, done that, bought and destroyed the t-shirt, lol. I hate days where everything seems to go wrong, but at least it wasn't anything too too major.

Back