• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nooooo

Potholer

Ok, so I'm back home now from uni (weee home cooked meals and a warm house compared to the freezing conditions in Dunedin at the moment - after 15mins of typing in my room, my fingers and toes hurt).

But at the flat we've got broadband (crummy, pitiful NZ standards broadband but still) but there's only dialup at home. I got a new laptop (YAY) but it doesn't have msn (
<
). Windows live is gonna take about 2 hours to download. I've tried to do it twice already and it JUST ISN'T WORKING. The first time my battery started going low so I had to disconnect and plug the laptop in to charge for a bit. And then it wouldn't restart (that was after an hour or more of downloading) then I tried it again, so I'm sitting around wasting time on the internet (which basically consists of flicking between facebook, bebo and GP waiting for sites to open cos dialup is soooo slooow) and then my brother goes and DISCONNECTS so he can download some software for his new mp3 player, which messes the whole thing up AGAIN. And now I have to restaaaaart.

I'm soo tired and grumpy from non-stop work at uni and working so hard only to probably get bad marks cos I took on too many papers - taking a 3rd year level in second year wasn't the smartest move I've ever made and I'm doing it again next semester. I'm gonna DIE. I think I've drunk about...5 times in the last 2 months - compare to once a week in the first half of semester. And nothing is working for me. Internet is so slow and I can't sleep in cos I've training myself to get up early so I can get in a few hours of school work in the mornings and I start an office job on monday which I'm NOT looking forward to cos I'm told I'll be on reception 8-5 everyday for nearly 3 weeks. 8-5. Reception. Death by boredom, that's what that translates to.

Makes me want to cry. I think I have four days of lax time between getting back to Dunedin and semester starting and the plan right now is that as soon as semester starts, I'm getting all the textbooks and doing all my readings before lectures (and .... attending....all lectures...) and generally being a studious student.

<

*sigh*

Werbung:
You could always fake your own death.....
<

Yeah life kinda sucks once you leave high school..... for those reasons.... your life tends to become a mixture of boredom, and just stuff you have to do. All I can say is though if you do the hard work now, then in the long run you will be able to enjoy yourself a lot more... rather then the other way around that a lot of people do it now days.....

And I feel for you, my parents lived in an area in AUS where they were not able to get broadband... I hated being stuck there lol

Thanks subby.

Methods of faking my death

Overdosing on office-strength marker-sniffing
"Jumping" from the 3rd floor?
"Falling" onto the train tracks.

Hmmm

Broadband is now up and running.

AND I somehow scraped in an A- for my archeaozoology paper!!! That one almost had me crying I thought I was screwed. But A-!! I think there must have been some extreme scaling in there but I'm just gonna run with it...

Werbung:
Hahaha incidently, dad installed skype when he set my laptop up!!

I got a B+ with 79% (one percent off an A-) for psych, a B with 74% (one percent off B+) for my other anth paper and I scraped a B with 70% for my classics paper.

Thank goodness!

Lets skype next time you're on TJ!

Back