• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Noises...

Snowbaby

We were woken up at 4am this morning by strange noises in our house.

Naturally, we thought the hamster had escaped yet again... so stewart went downstairs to check her cage
<
she's curled up in her bed fast asleep....
<

He came back upstairs to tell me of his find... when we heard the noises again. Getting more and more anxious and scared, we sat on the bed, lamp on, for 30 minutes just listening and trying to figure out where the noises were coming from.

After our half our vigil, I heard something outside... so I open the curtain (our bedroom is on the first floor in our house), look right... nothing, look left....
<
I can see a pair of male feet sitting on the roof of next door's house......
<

I was so mad, I stormed downstairs... in my summer jammies, with my "bedhair" sticking up at all angles, open the front door and give this lad a piece of my mind... politely
<
Turned out to be nextdoor's son.

My guess is he snuck out when he wasn't supposed to. His only way back into his house was through the window to the bedroom where his sleeping parents lay.... How the hell did they manage to sleep through the noise?!?!?!

*climbs down off soapbox*

Werbung:
Back