• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nintendo Wii

I was reading abotu wii fit today ......... it looks FUN !!

subby? you now finally have my permission to buy a wii
<

Werbung:
I have a Wii, and a BIG TV to go with it (YAY) and the only thing we've played is the Wii sports and Tiger Woods Golf. I am getting pretty good at Tiger Woods...and Wii bowling.

We have Wii parties, and all my friends have Wii characters...it's a blast!!

Hubby has Tiger Woods, he loves it. Do you play the boxing on the sports? It's really fun but OMG it hurts the arms the following day :blink:

I haven't tried the boxing yet, but my daughter has. She was sore for a couple of days, LOL!!

On the tiger Woods, I like to be Jon Daly, the fat guy. He can crack that ball something fierce!!

I want to get the cabella's hunting game, and the Wii shotgun. I could never shot a deer or whatever in real life, but on the video games it's pretty fun!

What would be cool is a Harry Potter Wii game...IF you could get a Wii magic wand!!!

My brother has a wii player and it's really fun. You can play like tennis where you have to stand up and act as if you are really playing tennis. It's a kind of good workout too. So instead of sitting in your lazy seat you actually are exercising while playing a funny game. Perfect combination if you ask me :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (missiemon @ Jun 30 2008, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My brother has a wii player and it's really fun. You can play like tennis where you have to stand up and act as if you are really playing tennis. It's a kind of good workout too. So instead of sitting in your lazy seat you actually are exercising while playing a funny game. Perfect combination if you ask me :)[/b]
My thoughts exactly!!!

Werbung:
Back