• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

News!!!

CherryBlossom

Hi people I just received this on my email and thought I'd share this with you:

Stop Idaho's Unprecedented Wolf Slaughter

Hi friend,

Idaho's deadly wolf hunt began as scheduled a week ago, and Idaho has already confirmed three wolf kills. Take action now»

In March, Interior Secretary Salazar approved the Bush Administration's discredited plan to eliminate Endangered Species Act protections for wolves in Idaho and Montana.

And now, Idaho will allow 220 wolves to be killed this year in the first-ever state regulated hunt of gray wolves in the continental United States. To make matters worse, Montana plans to allow 75 wolves to be killed starting in October. Hundreds of wolves -- including this year’s wolf pups -- are facing death.

Please urge Secretary Salazar to reinstate federal protections for Northern Rockies wolves immediately»

No other endangered species has ever been delisted at such a low population level and then immediately hunted to even lower unsustainable levels. This isn't wolf recovery; it's a rejection of responsible wildlife conservation principles.

Please send your message to Secretary Salazar today to protect Idaho's wolves!

Thank you for making a difference today,

Rebecca Young,
Care2 and ThePetitionSite Team

P.S. This could be the worst wolf massacre in the Lower 48 United States since the 1930s. Hundreds of defenseless wolves will be shot, with many surviving wolf pups left to starve to death. Unless we stop it. Please sign the petition to send your message, then send an email to your friends and post the petition to Facebook. Thank you!

Here's the petition link: http://www.care2.com/go/z/e/AFPJV/zJqk/AIDNf

P.P.S. Care2 just launched a new look for our click-to-donate pages, and a new Click to Protect Threatened Wolves. Your free daily click generates a real cash donation from our sponsors for nonprofits. Click today to help save wolves!

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back