• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New shoes!!!!

Lugia

My mom took me to Saxon's today to buy some new shoes because I wear the same pair pretty much every day, which is lame especially since I like shoes. I got two pairs.

I got one pair of DC (since I like skateboarding and stuff these are pretty good for me)
pDCS1-9580916v485x465.jpg

And I got Converse shoes, too! Yay now I can be like Doctor Who!
CON-CHUTAY-LO-BU-PRINCESS_G00_2.jpg

And, it's such a long way away but for Christmas or whenever I can save up money I want to get these:
pDCS1-10294023v485x465.jpg

Werbung:
Those are cute :) I need new shoes like yesterday lol.... when I was an EMT i wore my work boots around all the time. I don't do that anymore so I found a pair of sparkly tennis shoes in my closet (from when I was in 8th grade, which was '98 lol) and I've worn those until they're about to fall off now :)

Those shoes are really cool! And durable as well. I am not a fan of rubber shoes though, 'cause I prefer wearing footwear wherein my feet can breathe. Right now I am into flats that looks like these:
brown%20sandals.jpg

Simple and comfortable. ;)

That Converse was so cool. Like the color! ;)
I only have one pair of rubber shoes now since I had given away the one ones and now I prefer wearing sandals often. I also find those designs so nice and I also like colored brown foot wear.

Heehee, except the shoes I bought aren't actually rubber and they breathe quite well, actually. :)

Werbung:
Back