• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New Portal Page (homepage)

Snowbaby

Hey guys!!

I've added a new portal to our homepage, it has all the same stats as our old one, and a few extras. Is there anything anyone would like to see on our homepage?

I'm desperate for ideas of what to put on there to "jazz" it up a bit!!!!

ALL ideas welcomed???
<

<
for site owners who are affiliated with GP... I am aware your links are not on the new page but these will be re-added either tonight or tmor night
<

Werbung:
I don't have any ideas (unfortunately I'm one of the least creative people you could meet). But I did wonder -- I when I look at the home page I see that "Trash" is in the top forums, and in the last posts I can see if someone's commented in the Over 18's threads... I'm wondering if people who don't have permissions to view those can see them?

I just checked and each user group sees what their permissions allow. But thank you very much for pointing that out, I hadn't thought about that.

It's looking a bit better now that I've added our affiliates back on. I would like to add something nice to the middle column rather than just posts. But I'm not quite sure what just yet.

I'm working on a few pages to add around the forum as well, so watch this space for updates!

Werbung:
<

There's a few new pages added to the site:Please feel free to use our blinkies as you please, BUT before you do, please:
  • * Right click on the blinkie(s) you wish to use
    * save them to your computer
    * upload them as you please. (Try photobucket.com or ImageShack)
I'm looking to add more of these sorts of pages, so if you have any ideas, feel free to share!!

*** Please do not hotlink, by doing so you use GP's bandwidth! ***

Back