• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nerd? I'll show you Nerd..

Evilsprinkles

So I waited a good long while before I got my first ever tattoo. I'd been toying with the idea of something simplistic, that really got the point across as to my likes/loves/nerdisms. I went and got this:

scienceofficernerd.jpg

I think my girly nerdism is quite evident! I am a die hard Spock fan, and have been watching Star Trek since I was little. Can't beat the retro feel of the original series, although my science officer insignia is a little more modern.

Werbung:
Awww, I love it! Definitely very nerdy. Because of how close the picture is, it's hard to tell exactly where it's placed, though. Your chest, maybe?

Awww, I love it! Definitely very nerdy. Because of how close the picture is, it's hard to tell exactly where it's placed, though. Your chest, maybe?

It's on my chest. I had the tattoo artist position it so it was like wearing a communications badge on my 'uniform'.

Werbung:
Yes, your girly nerdism is very clear. I love it. I am also a big Spock fan. He's sexy as heck.

I'm actually just watching a TNG episode right now, and it's the one where Sarek of Vulcan passes away, and Picard has to travel to Romulus, to inform Spock of his passing. I just had a massive fangirlgasm seeing Spock come onto the screen. He's my homeboy.

Back