• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Neighbours

thistle

<

Does anyone else here have neighbours that quite frankly annoy the c&^p outta them?

There are 6 flats in this building and in the 10 years I have lived here we have ALWAYS got on with each other .... don't get me wrong I'm not talking about the kind of neighbours who popped round each other's flat's for coffee or anything but we all knew each other, spoke when we met and chatted to each other in the garden over a beer or two in the summer...

Why do people have to move out and let new stinky people move in?

The people downstairs are doing my nut in !!!! BOTH flats!!! One of them has a dog who she insists on exercising in our SHARED garden which in itself I could live with except she doesn't CLEAN UP AFTER IT !!!! there is nothing worse than goijng out to hang out washing and having to dodge someone elses dogs poo!! she also lets it cock it's leg against the front door frame so on a lovely sunny day the whole stiarwell absolutely STINKS of pee!!! I've had to put an air freshner on the window sill outside to try and mask it
<

If this isn't bad enough they seem to think that their rubbish will magically put itself out on Tuesday mornings for collection, while the rest of us mere mortals wheel OUR bins out every week for emptying theirs just sits there smelling ..... and very full ...... so full in fact that they can no longer put any more of their rubbish in the bin........

Solution? "OH! we'll just use everyone elses bins cos they won't mind taking out my rubbish for me while I sit on my fat ass in front of the telly" !!!!

I am so flippin sick of taking my own rubbish downstairs to find MY bin is full of someone elses crap ..... I've started taking it out and leaving it on top of their own bins hoping they will take the hint .... but no .... yet again this morning their bin was left to levitate through the front door.

I wanna put a brick through their window lol

Anyone wanna help?

Werbung:
Nopes I think they are just plain ignorant and couldn't care less *growls*

I hate it ..... up until recently we were quite happy just to put everyojne's bins out ie: if myself or subby put our bin out and we noticed that the other's were still there we would just grab them as well while we were at it and the next week we'sd find someone else had put ours out and we'd all take turns bringing them all back in ....

Then it became apparent that only myself, Subby and the girl upstairs were ever doing it
<
(one week I told subby not to bring the bins back in like he normally would on his return from work .....they sat there ALL week !!) so hence why we have now painted our flat number's on our own bins, not that it's done any damn good.

People like these shouldn'y live in shared buildings, they have NO idea how to share the chores at all, they can't even be bothered to take their turn in cleaning out the common stairwell and corridor so yet again it's only myself and Jill upstairs that ever mop the communal areas.

P.S ... The dog poo situation did eventually get sorted, everytime Jill saw some she picked it up in a carrier bag and left it on the offending doorstep
<

I was gonna suggest about putting the poopies on their doorstep, a member of my family had to do that to their neighbour
<
Eventually they started putting it through their letterbox
<

As for the rubbish... That's a tricky one, aside form asking them outright not to use your bin, or leaving a note on the bin, what else can be done
<
Pity wheelie bins aren't padlock-able!

If you know exactly who is doing it, can you put it on their doorstep? Add a note "Sorry there's no space in my bin for my own rubbish, nevermind yours..."

It sucks, we used to get that in the flat we lived at.

Sure...we had a hippie comune living next door, and they overdosed every now and then, so we had ambulance coming all the time...and we had couple of singing societies living upstairs, and one downstairs...it's real nice listening to their songs on a sunday morning...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thistle @ May 15 2007, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
P.S ... The dog poo situation did eventually get sorted, everytime Jill saw some she picked it up in a carrier bag and left it on the offending doorstep
<
[/b]

That's what I was gonna suggest you do...TeHe!!

My nosy neighbors, that I happened to work with also, have gotten evicted!! And my friend is moving into the house!! YAY!!!

Now if we can only get rid of the neighbors with the 25 stinkin cats!!!
<

Werbung:
Back