• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Neighbours Vs Home & Away

Snowbaby

Neighbours vs Home & Away

Which one do you like better?

They are so over-dramatic, but OMG I can't stop watching them
<
Sometimes I miss Neighbours depending on the time I get in from work, but I have my Sky+ set for H&A, simply cannot miss it
<

Werbung:
I would have to say I like Home and Away better!

The story lines are pretty good lately. I dont mind Neighbours though
<
Im a bit hooked on both.

So sad.... LOL

I like each as much as I would like a dose of diphtheria... however Neighbours is the original soap (well at least of these two) home and away was/is another network trying to cash in on the same audience. Neighbours has had some talented people go through it.... Guy Pearce, Russell Crowe (briefly), Kylie..... Home and Away had.... Danni Minogue.

That sums it up really...

...Course I am from the city that brings you neighbours, whereas home and away is made up the coast at our sworn enemies
<

Actually Craig is awesome, just not all that good at music. Not sure what hes doing at the minute, but last I know of him he was playing Frankenfurter in the stage performance of Rocky Horror where he was outstanding.

...Looing a bit further he is actually in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang down at south hampton at the moment.

Neighbours is better. i don't watch either of them much anymore cos neighbours stopped but i dont like home and away much at all

Werbung:
I think ive watched Home & Away once, and it didnt interest me at all

Neighbours on the other hand, omg i was so addicated to it, esp when Declan joined...mmm fittie!
Since they changed to channel 5 i cant watch it :( actually think i might cry lol (Yes, i was that addicted!!!!!!) x

Back