• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

narmour - Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

<
narmour,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

In the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood (these are currently being updated). Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts daily in order to access it
<
)!! Also give a shout in the ShoutBox on the forum homepage!

We run a Spotlight Member system, find out more and sign up in this thread. And we can't forget June's Introduce A Friend incentive.
<

Snowy
<

narmour registered on the June 4, 2007, 2:44 pm.
View narmour's Profile

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 4 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<
narmour,

<
to Girl Power Forum. Please make yourself right at home, if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Here, you can find our very simple Forum Rules
<

In the "My Controls" section, you can choose a forum skin to match your mood (these are currently being updated). Don't forget to have a go at our Arcade (you need to make 2 forum posts daily in order to access it
<
)!! Also give a shout in the ShoutBox on the forum homepage!

We run a Spotlight Member system, find out more and sign up in this thread. And we can't forget June's Introduce A Friend incentive.
<

Snowy
<

narmour registered on the June 4, 2007, 2:44 pm.
View narmour's Profile[/b]

Hello my name is Jamie I am 32 years old. Married with 6 girls. Christine 13, Kimberly 12, Angela 9, Rebecca 7, Faith 4, and Danielle 2 and also Pregnant with a baby due Sept 2nd.
We live with my parents helping them out paying bills,cleaning,shopping,this and that.
I enjoy to cook,read,listen to music,watch tv, movies,ebay, club pogo,and cafemom

Jamie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (narmour @ Jun 4 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah, okay no probz. i just got a bit lost if you know what i mean, didn't or couldn't find anywere to post. i felt a little excluded....
<

narm[/b]
nuh uh you aren't getting off with that one
<
There's plenty places to post
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 5 2007, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (narmour @ Jun 4 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah, okay no probz. i just got a bit lost if you know what i mean, didn't or couldn't find anywere to post. i felt a little excluded....
<

narm[/b]
nuh uh you aren't getting off with that one
<
There's plenty places to post
<

[/b][/quote]

shoot, some people just don't get fooled, damn! oh well, here we go, im going to have to jump in somewere! wweee hhheeeee!!!!!!!!!!

SPLASH!

namr

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back