• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nail Arts

Lhyne_82

Your nails provide important clues to your overall health. Broken, discolored or misshapen nails can indicate nutritional deficiencies, infections or skin conditions. Good nail care keeps your hands and feet looking nice and is part of a general program of good health habits.
Artificial nails and manicures are very popular and can help your hands look nice. They can also be a source of health problems. Manicure tools and instruments used in salons are used on many different people. If these tools are not properly sterilized, you can get an infection such as HIV, hepatitis B or C, or warts.
Nail art is the practice of painting decorative designs on your fingernails, is a fun way to brighten up your everyday look or accessorize a special occasion outfit. There are a variety of nail art designs available, ranging from subtle and understated to funky and outrageous. For example, you could choose to paint flowers on your nails for a date or spell out the name of your favorite athletic team on the day of the big game. While the more intricate designs are best left to a professional, it’s possible to create simple nail art at home.

Werbung:
I love nail art! Sometimes I try to have my nails painted with some art for a change and they really look lovely!

I tried pampering my nails not too long ago by making them in the pattern of lady bugs :)
It was too cute.
I'm looking for a new design to try out, any suggestions would be more than welcome :)

i love nail art, but alas, like a good tattoo palor, i cannot find a real professional to do them. lol.

my 'nail art' is just straight black, except for the ring fingers, which are rose red.

I really love nail art too. My fingernails right now has an stripes art and i love it. I appreciate good designs very much.

Werbung:
Back