• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Tummy's Fat..?

Purplex777

Hello, Girls!! ^.^ I hope this is the right place for my topic..

Since I was 12, I think my tummy is fat. No other part of my body is fat, everyone says I'm very smart and beautiful.
But seriously, I am sure my tummy is not how it should be! It's just.. fat! I hope you girls understand!!
When I told my mom, she said that "When girls grow up, they face many problems.. So don't worry, your tummy will be fine again because your MONTHLIES are going on.. MONTHLIES gets rid of the body waste and all.." I was like o_o ok.. ewww!" lol

But now again, Yesterday was my friend's party and I went there, I wore a tight t-shirt and I still thought my tummy was bulging out!!

What do I do?! :unsure: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Werbung:
Are your monthlies due? Your mum is right, when you're due your monthly, you normally get bloating. It's frustrating huh?

My monthlies were supposed to start on 15th of August but nope.. nothing happened till now!! I don't know what's wrong.. Yeah I agree! It's frustrating :mad:
I just feel so... FAT! lol

Werbung:
It could be to do with your digestion as well. Try and drink plenty of water - this flushes your system. Try not to eat too many potatoes etc, because these can make you feel bloated. To get your digetsion going, try having some fruit juice and some brown bread - maybe go for a walk or a jog or go swimming too? Don't worry about it.. lots of girls hate their stomachs - part of life :)

Back