• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Teacher is Intimidating

Ayane

My Stats 2 teacher is really intimidating, so he freaks me out.

The thing though is that he doesn't yell at anyone or pick anyone out in class. He's really helpful and is a great teacher.

The thing is he's really hard to approach. He always reminds the class that he's really smart and knows his stuff. He also says things like ,"If you don't know the subject - and you ask me for help - than I'll know right away that your going to fail the test."

I'm really bad at STATS. Worst subject ever for me. I study it, I watch his online videos, but I always find out that I need a little extra help. Yet every time I go to see him after hours he goes, "What do you mean you don't know this? How could you not?"

So I feel like whenever I go up to him that he's going to knife me.

I don't know what to do.

Today I took a test - and after the test he separated mine from the rest.

So I freaked out and emailed him. LOL

I told him, "Hi Professor, you scared the hell out of me when you moved my test away from the rest. Wanted to make sure everything was okay, because you intimidate me."

---
Uh........... I'm so embarrassed.

---
Any ideas on how to make it easier to approach someone with that "Shining Aura of Brilliance" ? lol

Werbung:
Actually, I like intimidating teachers. I always feel that I can learn so much from them! But I uderdstand how you feel, especially since it's a really difficult subject.
Try to imagine your teacher in a funny situation. Imagine him wearing the most hilarious clothes:D I'm sure it will make him less scary! Remember, he is a human, so he makes mistakes too. Who knows, maybe he is terrified of spiders or of his mother in-law?:LOL:

Back