• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Rabbit.

AliceCoopersGirl

Wow...never noticed this forum here before...so I thought I'd post about my rabbit.

His name is Harvey and he is an albino...when we first got him we were told he was a dwarf lopear...but that is not the case...he is huge.

Harvey is very cheeky,he has a metal bal in his cage that is for hay...but when Harvey wants anything(like dried food,dandilions or hay) he rattles it and will play games with me...he is a real sweetie.

He is going to stay at a mates house tonight for the weekend as Im going away and Im going to miss him like crazy...just like I always do...here is a piccie of him in his hutch...
P4030107.jpg

and one of him in his run...
P8180152.jpg

Harvey is almost a year and a half old and is gorgeous...more human than any rabbit I've ever had...and I used to breed them.

Werbung:
I only added this section a few hours ago
<
Not sure why I haven't thought of this before
<

I used to have an albino bunny... they grow HUGE!!!!! Mine was called Sooty (how ironic lol)

Is yours friendly? I mean when you go to his cage does he come to greet you? Sooty used to chase our collie dog around the garden
<
Silly thing!!

Harvey goes nuts when I go out there...he loves to hang out of the door of his hutch when its open...he always just sits there chewing on the edge of it(even though he has plenty of wood inside to chew on
<
)

He is really cheeky as well...loves to play with me,but not too sure of other people and he hates dogs...think that maybe because a scotty tried to get in his hutch with him once,scared the life out of him(nothing to do with me though)

awww he's adorable and he looks so happy
<
my mam breed's rabbits herself as we have lots of lionhead's and mini lops i get the job of setting up the forum and website's lol

Werbung:
Back