• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Poor Pup

AliceCoopersGirl

Well...Chewie is not too great tonight...she was spayed and is feeling very sorry for herself.

We were advised by the vet when we took chewie in for her jabs that it is safer to get your female pup spayed as soon as pos due to the fact that they are very prone to getting cervical and breast cancer and the risks are just as high in dogs as humans...so we decided to have her done...now looking at the way she is feeling,I feel very guilty...so when she is feeling better tomorrow Im going to be giving her loads of treats and make a fuss over her...poor Chewie xxxx

Forgot to say...she came through the operation fine and it went well...they even were able to take some of her baby teeth that had not fallen out...she has only got one baby tooth left and thats not budging yet.xxxx

Werbung:
Poor baby! I don't remember my dogs acting like tht when they were spayed. However when one of my dogs ate a toy mouse she needed surgery and she was groggy and sore for a long time. So I know how you and Chewie feel. But dont worry she'll be up and playing again soon. Just give her time.

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (puppylover @ Jun 15 2007, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Poor baby! I don't remember my dogs acting like tht when they were spayed. However when one of my dogs ate a toy mouse she needed surgery and she was groggy and sore for a long time. So I know how you and Chewie feel. But dont worry she'll be up and playing again soon. Just give her time.[/b]

Awww! How on earth did that happen? I saw a movie once where a dog ate a squeak toy and every time it barked, there was a bit of a squeak in there
<

Back