• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Old Dog

gemini 2

This is my old dog Spider *the big black hairy one*

The other one is Jack , he had to be put to sleep as he kept trying to attack anyone , poor soul

Spider is comming up for 18 yrs , an old faithfull friend

thedogs.jpg

Werbung:
Sweet lil things, they look happy, sorry jack had to be put asleep , hes in a better place ya know , it sounds like he had distemperment and usualy thats a painful viral nerve thing in their jaw,. even if that isnt the case , a healthy dog wouldnt act in such a way , so it was for his own peace that fate played a roll. im sure hes thankful, wouldnt you be.?

spider sure a cutie
thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Sweet lil things, they look happy, sorry jack had to be put asleep , hes in a better place ya know , it sounds like he had distemperment and usualy thats a painful viral nerve thing in their jaw,. even if that isnt the case , a healthy dog wouldnt act in such a way , so it was for his own peace that fate played a roll. im sure hes thankful, wouldnt you be.?

spider sure a cutie
thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Werbung:
oh man, they're so cute..feel bad about Jack, but I guess that was the only solution..spider is 18? wish my dog lived so long..but I'm glad you are his good friend, and viceversa..i always get mellow when it comes to animals..

Back