• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My New Hobby

Bubbles

Not proper dj'ing using decks as such but using a program for the computer im actually quite enjoying and getting better at beat matching and what not, just training my ears for when i buy a set of decks
<
i thought i may aswell get into it as most of my mates are dj's, now i can mess about on there decks when im at there house
<

Its mainly Dance/House(different genres) im especially into vocal
<

You can have a little listen if you want. i've reduced the file quality of it a little so that the file aint so big about 30mb and it goes on for 42minutes i did mess up one or two bits but its all good, just a part of the learning curve
<

Click Here To Download

ps.. if it jumps page just click on the bit at the top that says continue with megaupload - alexa (something along them lines) and if the megaupload advertise panel covers the download link download link(top right hand corner) after how ever many seconds it says, you can just click on the x to close the panel so you can click on the click here to download link... sorry i couldnt upload it to a better site
<

Werbung:
Back