• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Mom and brother talk about me behind my back

saraerose

My mother talks about me behind my back with brother, and whenever we fight somtimes he brings up what they talk about behind me. It's so sad because I try my best at home but I couldn't help coming home from school all tired, I work hard!

It's not only with school, but they say I'm selfish and rude. It hurts me so much because I caught them saying that on my last birthday!! :(

One time, my brother brought a camrea and hid it so my grandmother would tell the truth about what she thinks about me, and she talked about me behind my back to!!! I know this because my brother left a note and the camrea saying to watch the video (only vid on there) while he was at a party!

It hurts me so much, when I don't EVER do any of these things! ='(

I may have done it mabye 5 times in my whole life, but it drives me up the wall because they don't even know (besides my brother that tries to get me to know) about me knowing that the talk behind my back!! D'X

Werbung:
I'm sorry to hear this. I know exactly what you mean. I hate it when people talk behind my back, especially family. Parents tend to not understand how hard school can be for some people. Some people may come home from school and have lots of energy. My parents always said that when they come home from work they clean and cook, and if they can do all that then I could do just as much. But being at school all day, sitting in desks and all the school work is alot, and can make you really tired.

I hope things get better for you. Maybe you should talk to them and tell them that it hurts you that they think that of you.

Talk to your mom and tell her to stop being such a b*tch lol. Srsly, you neeeeeeeeeeeeed to talk to dem and make sure they no that there being such dbags.

wow that sucks so bad y in h**l would they do that omg ur brother was a d**k and ur mom was a total bioch im srry for half cusing i just got so pissed off when u said they did that terable thing to u wow im just so so so srry i know what u mean arent u glad its done with *phew* right?

My parents talk behind my back with my sister. She's the only sibling. I understand what you mean. I'm 19 and it is still happening with me. But sometimes you have to know that you can't make everyone happy, even if that means your family. I have some friends that have family like that. Mine doesn't do it that much. But for family to do it, period, isn't very nice. For this I don't have much good advice because I'm dealing with the same thing. I just try not to let it get to me and as I got older (which I'm still getting older). I've come to realize that, "I CAN'T MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS"

Good Luck!

Well you say you are over it now and that's a good thing because guess what ....... your parents are human too !!! EVERYONE needs to vent a little now and again and it's all good. I know that my parents/brother/sister in law etc etc all moan about me occasionally and that's fine because I do it too !!

Don't worry about it and just do what I do ..... if teyare talking about YOU then they are thinking about YOU ..... how important does that make you feel?

Seriously you must be the most important person in the world to them for them to spend sooooo much time talking about you.

Now go enjoy your life :)

People will always talk about you behind your back, it's just a part of life you have to get used to. Although I hate to say it but if EVERYONE is talking about you behind your back maybe you need to re-examine yourself and your behaviour.

Not saying you're a bad person, but maybe there are things you do that others interpret differently to how you intend them to :) .

Well you say you are over it now and that's a good thing because guess what ....... your parents are human too !!! EVERYONE needs to vent a little now and again and it's all good. I know that my parents/brother/sister in law etc etc all moan about me occasionally and that's fine because I do it too !!
Don't worry about it and just do what I do ..... if teyare talking about YOU then they are thinking about YOU ..... how important does that make you feel?

Seriously you must be the most important person in the world to them for them to spend sooooo much time talking about you.

Now go enjoy your life

see i got the same problem but maybe they are not talking about you

and you know what warent talking about me they were talking about a maid

and now they are mad at me why i think about a bad way so dont worry and enjoy your life girl !!!

Werbung:
Well, I hate to insult your brother, but he sounds like a real jerk. I think your brother is really stirring the pot at home. I believe that he probably instigates most of the conversations behind your back with your Mom. And he probably does it out of jealously.

Back