• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Hank

Nautica

Hank was my parents' dog, and my Dad has been trying to pawn him off on me for about 6 years now. Welll, I babysat Hank for 3 weeks while the folks were out of town, brought him back when they got back, and he took off a day later, presumably to come here!! I found him a week later, and because my folks didn't look for him hard enough, I said "Thanks for the dog!!"
So Hank lives here now!!!

Hank.jpg

Werbung:
I've been a cat person of late, with my night job, and stuff like that it's just easier. But I am very happy with Hank, and he's very happy too, of course!! He gets to go to the beach, and play with the landlord's dogs, and he loves my daughter, and it's all good!! It's taking some getting used to, but I like having a dog...especially such a devoted one, he's never been a house dog, but he wants to please, so he's learning manners quickly!! He doesn't get into the garbage much now...LOL!!

I adore dogs. The way they love you, no one will
<

My lifetime desire is to become as good of a person as my dog believes that I am.

Werbung:
Back