• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My goals!

Lugia

These are some of my goals! They are very feminine ones, heehee.

Short term:
-Get a job (any job, even if it's working at McDonald's or babysitting)
-Pass my Freshman year with flying colors (NOT just narrowly like I've done in the past)
-Stay at the very top of my German class

Long term:
-Buy a car (I've got my eye on a Toyota Tundra so far, I really want a Hilux but I don't know where to get one, waaah! Oh well, I think the Tundra is p much the same thing)
-Get into a good college
-Discover more of my feminine side, even if I don't fully release it

NOTE: These are some of the cars I am thinking about buying, they are expensive but I can do this!
Chevy Suburban:
chevrolet-suburban-with-air-suspension-kits.jpg

Toyota Tundra:
toyota-tundra%20%288%29.jpg

Land Rover Range Rover (if I get one of these it would definitely have to be bought used)
au020-range-rover-sport.jpg

Werbung:
Goals are a great thing to have :) Good for you! It is good that you have made a list of short term and long term goals. My daughter is 18 and she writes her goals out and hangs them on her mirror and looks at them everyday. It helps keep her motivated! Good luck to you!

Great goals! I love that education is up there with getting a job. Most people just choose one or the other or do them both halfway. I hope you reach all these goals as planned! You sound like you're on the right track in life.

I think getting a job is a great idea...I didn't start working until I was 20 and by that time I had already quit college (which was not a good idea lol)... People say that younger people don't understand the value of a dollar...well, technically everyone does lol...but it really is different when you work your tail off so many hours a week and you get that pay check and you're like "that's it?! that's how much I get paid for all the work I do?" And I think everyone has that epiphany with their first job no matter how old they are lol

I remember wishing I had gotten some kind of job (even part time) in high school cause I would have realized early on just how much working sucks lol...and how important it is to figure out what you truly want to do...so it's good to experience all this stuff in high school (and not when you're 20 like I was lol)

I signed up for a German class a few years ago at college but I ended up having to drop all my classes :( but I love German, I've always wanted to learn it. :)

Goals are a great thing to have :) Good for you! It is good that you have made a list of short term and long term goals. My daughter is 18 and she writes her goals out and hangs them on her mirror and looks at them everyday. It helps keep her motivated! Good luck to you!
Great goals! I love that education is up there with getting a job. Most people just choose one or the other or do them both halfway. I hope you reach all these goals as planned! You sound like you're on the right track in life.
I think getting a job is a great idea...I didn't start working until I was 20 and by that time I had already quit college (which was not a good idea lol)... People say that younger people don't understand the value of a dollar...well, technically everyone does lol...but it really is different when you work your tail off so many hours a week and you get that pay check and you're like "that's it?! that's how much I get paid for all the work I do?" And I think everyone has that epiphany with their first job no matter how old they are lol

I remember wishing I had gotten some kind of job (even part time) in high school cause I would have realized early on just how much working sucks lol...and how important it is to figure out what you truly want to do...so it's good to experience all this stuff in high school (and not when you're 20 like I was lol)

I signed up for a German class a few years ago at college but I ended up having to drop all my classes :( but I love German, I've always wanted to learn it. :)
Thanks you guys!

Considering today was my 15th birthday and I am in high school, I thought it would be best to begin planning. Why? Because even though I'm merely in highschool, in my eyes, life starts here and now.

Wow, you are just amazing Giygas. Not all teens at your age think of getting a job and finish college at the same time. I've been through working and studying at the same time. Believe me, it is not that easy 'cause there will come a time that you will need to decide on which to prioritize.

Good luck on your goals though. Hope you will be able to complete those soon. :)

Giygas, I am truly awed by your goals and determination. I have a 14 year old daughter whom I might just show this list to as motivation! I wish you well as you achieve your goals-your parents should be very proud!

Wow! That Toyota Tundra was so good looking specially that it is blue (my favorite). :p
Belated happy birthday Giygas. Really nice for a teenage/young girl like you to have goals like that. Not all girls on your age thinks ahead for their future like that. Good luck and keep doing your best to reach all your goals. :)

Thanks guys! My ultimate goal, though, is to join Subaru Rally Team so that I can do this:

Werbung:
Good luck on your goals. Goals are important to make you motivated to work hard. Just stay focus and believe that you are capable of achieving your dreams. It is good that in your young age, you have big dreams. Go for it.

Back