• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Friend's Brother.

Dating Best friends brother.

• Yes, hello! He's totally flirting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! your friendship is on the line

• I posted mine below

• Total voters

Katkandoo_kw

my computer if I'm on, otherwise nowhere ;)
Ok, this weekend on saturday night-to sunday in the afternoon I stayed the night at a friend's house, and she has a brother, my friend Heather is about a year older than me, and her brother is my age. This weekend was the first time I have ever been to their house. They live on a farm. I'm one of those really sarcastic people where I find something mean to say alot, but people know that I'm just kidding so they live with me. lol. They had to do chores--erm--she had to do some chores because he already got his done, so we were in the barn, her brother (kaden) and I, were in the barn lol. We were watching the kittens because I love kittens. And so we were talking and we were flirting like crazy all weekend and I think Heather knows it. When we were bowling yesterday at her party (bday) he got a gutter ball and on the screen appears the words (with a pic of a geek on it), "Nice pickup---would you like to go for a drink after bowling?" And I would read them all, and when I said that he said in a joking tone, "Yeah, you're payin'" and I said, "No, I'm not wasting my 20 dollers" and we were playing pool that same day, and right before it was my turn I had to go to the other side of the table to hit the cue ball in the way I wanted it to go. While I was walking he used his pool stick and hit me on the butt...I was thinking (while in the barn) that I should kiss him...I think I was close to...And my friend sammy said I should have, and I think she'd like it if I were to date him...or she'd think it was funny, but she's a forgiving person...should I have kissed him? Post your comments

Werbung:
Kat, I'm not really sure what responses you are looking for here
<

The only one who'd know if he was flirting... is you, cos you were there.

In the shoutbox you wrote "friend vs brother".... So you want to choose one or the other? Does it have to be that way?! If your friend is a true friend, she shouldn't have a problem with who you may like... including her bro.

Werbung:
Why don't you just come straight out and ask her?

Summat along the lines of.." I really like your brother, would it be weird for you if we got together?"

Whilst I agree with Snowy that if she is a true friend she should have no objection, there is always the possibility that she WILL find it weird and then you have a decision to make and I'm afraid only you can do that.

But why torture yourself just yet? go ask her and you will most probably find that you don't actually need to choose between them at all
<

Good luck.

Back