1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My DeviantArt account and Zazzle store

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by kristyleann, Jul 28, 2011.

1. kristyleann

kristyleann Member

Since this is the place to post creative stuff I thought I'd share my DeviantArt account and Zazzle store.

http://kristyleann.deviantart.com

http://www.zazzle.com/candykerosene

If you don't know about Zazzle, you can sign up for free and use your artwork and designs to create shirts, binders, magnents, ipod cases, etc. and post them for sale...if you're an artist you should check it out. :)

2. Lugia

Lugia Active Member

Oh, very cool!

I will add you to my deviantWATCH.

3. wneely

wneely New Member

I really like your work- it's very expressive and vibrant.

I have a Zazzle account but I never did much with it. It was too much like Cafe Press for me, which never netted me any profit either. I keep trying though.

4. kristyleann

kristyleann Member

Thank you :)

I have only sold one thing on there lol...it was a print of my Pheonix drawing...but I plan to buy some of my own stuff soon...I'll wear it even if no one else will lol :p

5. wneely

wneely New Member

I've thought about doing that with my online stores. Actually, I wouldn't mind having the dream journal. Hmmm... :) I've added you to my deviant watch so I can see more of your stuff as you post; it's great stuff!

6. anndead

anndead Member

WOW! your work is...AMAZING :) It's so fantastic! :3

7. kristyleann

kristyleann Member

Thank you :)

8. Yolanda

Yolanda Member

I love the red polkadot shoes with the swirly heart design on the front, they look awesome! I really like the picture you made of Marilyn Monroe as well. You've got some serious talent ;-) Thanks for sharing!

9. kristyleann

kristyleann Member

Thank you :) I actually just bought one of my Marilyn shirts to wear myself, so I'm pretty excited about it lol :)

10. d_gabrielle

d_gabrielle Member

Terrific stuff. I added you to my deviant watch also. :D