• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

my best frien is a bi tc h

Melissa

she was with the guy I like and said to a friend who believes she is pregnant

and not to do

Werbung:
You don't need her as a best friend. It sounds like this "best friend" is just an awful friend. Ditch her and go for someone who wont stab you in the back!

I agree with SillyLucy - who needs friends like that! If she is a bi tc h as you call her - then you need to tell her where to go - move on and find a friend you get along with and who is considerate.

I remember when I was younger and my friends would date the guy I liked. I did not like it. Find a good best friend you can trust and not worry about liking the guys you like. I use to not tell people who I liked until they were my boyfriend. This way I didn't worry about it. A good honest friend will not like the guy you like. :)

Better drop the burdensome baggage before it's too late. If she's what you say she is, then why bother being her best friend. By the way, did you mention that you liked this guy to her? She may not have known.

As much as I'd like to jump on your side here, don't get mad, I kind of want to shift you your ex-best friend's view. Did you, like Digital Brew said, talk to her before freaking out on her? I know, KNOW, jealousy can get the bad out of people, and not to point fingers but, If you didn't sit your EX-bestfriend down and talk to her about it, how was she to know? Many can't read minds, and if she really is pregnant loosing her BFF in a time of need would be an incredible stress causer, especially when she doesn't know the reason why.

However if you did tell her, and she went behind your back, I'd say talk to her first before calling her a bi tc h. People tend to make stupid mistakes and you never know, the guy could have made a move on her first or taken advantage of her. After all pregnancy is no joke here peoples, but again, if she's harsh or simply a liar, drop her like a baggage and don't look back.

Werbung:
I'm kind of on the fence with this one. We don't know the whole situation, so it's really not something that we can judge. Now what if you never relayed to the guy that you liked him? Or to your best friend? I'm not too keen on having a best friend that would just call me a bitch on account of some guy anyway.

Back