1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My art

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by Jehenne, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Jehenne

Jehenne New Member

I adore drawing :) I'd like to show you some of my artworks :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got some more drawings so I'll add them later

Margit likes this.
  2. Margit

Margit Administrator Staff Member

Wow, wish I could draw better...

3. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Wow! This are stunning! You should create a blog and upload your artwork. I'm sure you would get a lot of fans if you posted on Tumblr.

4. Jehenne

Jehenne New Member

oh thanks a lot!! that's a good idea :)

5. kalasin

kalasin New Member

Very pretty work! I would watermark your images before posting online. Someone with access to Photoshop or even GIMP could easily edit your signature.

6. kiwigirl

kiwigirl Member

Wow, thanks for sharing your artwork with us. You have an amazing talent! I seriously wish I could draw like you. :) I think it's also neat that you can draw different styles. My three favorite pieces were the wine glass, the last face and the colorful edgy design.

7. Quirky Jessi

Quirky Jessi Member

Wow, very nice!

I love that first one especially. And the one with the flower. You're really good.... do you take art classes?

8. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Member

Wow! These are wonderful. I wish I could draw. You could start your own business and sell your drawings. I bet you would do really good with it! I love that one of Sherlock Holmes.

9. Lee11

Lee11 Active Member

Did you draw this yourself? Geez, they are great especially the one of Big Ben, the clock in London, the UK. I just love your drawings. I wish I could draw, I just cannot draw at all. You, however, CAN! Kudos to you and thank you for sharing with us. (-: